1. Have the rich experience in hardware debugging and strong hands-on ability;
2. Responsible for laboratory management and product testing;
3. Design the PCB circuit board and follow up the samples;
4. Meeting arrangement and minutes of FAE weekly meeting;
5. Organize the FAE sample delivery and project progress.
1. Major in electronics, communication and computer, with the college degree or above;
2. The job hunters who are proficient in OrCAD, PADS/Protel, PowerPCB, CAM350 and other design tools shall be preferred.
3. Be proficient in using computer office software and other operating software.
If you are interested in our position and meet our basic requirements, please send your resume to [email protected] or directly contact us via the following way: Tel: 021-51876636, contact person: Miss Yu.